WEO Friend RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEO RP Creation Site

+3
Lady
animal_lover
Lexiestarz/Admin
7 posters

Go down

WEO RP Creation Site Empty WEO RP Creation Site

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey guys, Lexie here. As you all know this is a new forum. Well to get it started lets all post about our selves and get to know eachother if your not familiar with new people.

Im Lexie and i love animals, ecpecialy wolves! I am a nice outgoing person but dont get on my bad side Very Happy. I will stick up for u guys as friends and stick up for inoccent people. I am 11 and willing to be your friend if you are too!

Just post like what i did about yourselves and just have fun. You can post any type of RP or anything like that. Just have fun cheers

Admin.

Lexie
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

http://weofriendsrp.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

WEO RP Creation Site Empty Re: WEO RP Creation Site

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Hiya, Animal here! I always stick up to my friends and family. I do love all animals especially wolves and cats! I am 11 irl and am willing to be your friend. flower Welcome :3

Mod,
Animal
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Hay, Lady here! I love rping, although I don't get to do it all the time. It seems hard to keep up with them all.
User,
Lady

Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrai Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Yo, I'm Alrai.
I'd like to say that writing about yourself is quite the challenge.
Ahem.
Writing and art are among my favorite hobbies. Roleplay is obviously included.
Band occupies a large chunk of my thoughts. I play the flute, and the piccolo. (Which are the manliest instruments alive, kthx.) If your musical, I would love to swap stories with you. :3
During the colder months, I'll sit inside on my computer the whole day, and can only be persuaded outside for some hockey or snowboarding. xP When it warms, however, I love to go kayaking and jet-skiing, and can often be found harassing the tourists that flock to my area.

I suppose, in short, I'm your quirky little queer. Woop.
Alrai
Alrai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm just..Aya. Sorry, nothing great about me. :3
I enjoy drawing, listening to music, and of course Roleplaying. Oh, and if yelling at the people on Teen Moms is an activity, add that to the list.(Lul, Nichole enjoys that as well, if you haven't noticed.)
I love dogs, especially German Shepherds. I actually used to own two; Seven and Felicity(That's why I use that name a lot, especially for my German Shepherd characters.) R.I.P my two beautiful babies. I'll never forget them.
I love to hike, though my family hasn't had much time to do anything like that in a few years. I'm not going to tell my real age, but you all probably know anyways. xD I think I told Alex.
Most of my friends tell me I'm stubborn, a good listener, and pretty random.

So, overall, I guess I'm just the normal...okay, maybe not completely normal, teen. :D

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaWolf Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Hullo! I'm Luna. ...I'm not good at writing these things. ^-^; My favorite color is BLUE. That is a very important detail. I'm fond of contact juggling and guitar, and although I'm not very good at either yet, I spend a massive amount of my time practicing. A lot of people consider me a geek, and I suppose it's true. I'm a big fan of anything sci-fi; robots, time travel, outer space and aliens. I love animals, and share my home with quite a few of them. I've been known to drop what I'm doing to play with a passing jumping spider. I'm really no good at defining my own personality, although the word 'impulsive' probably fits in there somewhere. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love making friends and certainly don't mind helping you out with something that's within my area of expertise.

That was a bit longer than I intended it to be, so I'm going to stop now. See you around.
I can do unicode! ♥☺♠○•τΓΩ

LunaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentEcho Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Hiya I'm Silent.

I don't do much Smile

I'm 78
SilentEcho
SilentEcho

Back to top Go down