WEO Friend RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family RP ( Copy )

+6
Ayashe♪♫
Lady
LunaWolf
AlexanderFlight
animal_lover
Lexiestarz/Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Family RP ( Copy ) Empty Family RP ( Copy )

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey this is a family RP that my friend Whitewolf or Snow Wolf made. Were going to continue and start over ^^ But not the same types. Just read below for more info. Also MUST post pics of your accesories and bedroom. My accesories are on the Family RP on WEO.

Families :

Sherms

Saucers

Rieners

Heres the forum and you MUST post a picture of your char :

Name :

Family :

Pets :

Picture :

Personality :

Crush :

Now heres my form :

Name : Lynn

Picture : On page 3 of the Family RP on WEO

Personality : Shes tough and annoying when wanting to be. Shes playful and caring. Shes outgoing and fun to be around. Shes great at picking out fashion and accesories.

Crush : Jason ( Someone can be Jason XD )

Pets : German Shepard ( Someone want to be him ? )

Now normal rules no sexual or in-appropriete behavior and we'll just have fun RPing.

Admin ,

Lexie lol!
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

http://weofriendsrp.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Family RP ( Copy ) Empty Re: Family RP ( Copy )

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Name : Jessica

Family : The Sauers

Pets : Gracie (puppy)

Picture : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality : Shy, Kind, Friendly sometimes, short tempered sometimes also.

Crush : None (Please someone make a boy that would like Jessica!)

Last edited by animal_lover on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Acepted Wink Actualy u dont have to be acepted. But you can start RPing XD

Lynn woke up and stretched. She got her phone and looked at the time. 9:43AM. She got up and got changed putting on a pair of skinny jeans and a grey top that had a smiley on it. She grabbed her phone, slipped on her slippers and grabbe dher purse. She headed downstairs and set her phone on the cofee table and her purse. She walked in the kitchen and grabbed a peach and took a bite.

( You can act like a normal person. Theres rules but non strictly for fiction> Buy anything you want and have fun Very Happy )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

(Lol Kay Kay! lol! )

Jessica got out of bed, yawning. She went over to her closet and got out her lime green tee shirt and some blue jeans. She then brushed her hair and her teeth in the bathroom. She headed downstairs after that and asked the maid to make some pancakes.

(We are still rich right? And your still my sister right? lol)
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

( Yeah lol. Were rich and were sisters XD Mybe we can have a brother Surprised )

Lynn saw her sister and walked into the dining room and grabbed her brush off the table. She brushed her hair and then returned to the kitchen. She finished her peach. She yawned and then grabbed her phone taking a morning pick posting it on FB. Watcha wanna do today? She said turning to her sis, and rubbed her eyes.

( Also make your posts on RP's as detailed as possble as if you were doing it in rl.. And right now were home alone til someone joins as our mother. )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

(Okay lol)

Jessica replied to Lynn, "Nothing today." She yawned once again and the maid, Nancy, put a plate up pancakes on the table. They smelt very fresh as they were just made. She started sitting down and eating the pancakes until non were left.

(There were only 2 pancakes in it lol)
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderFlight Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

(What about saying who's in what family? xD)

AlexanderFlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

( Oh yeah. Im in Suacers XD )

Lynn sighed. She wanted to go to the mall, but she could just invite Jason over and the 3 could watch movies. She then asked the maid to feed ..... ( The german sherpards name whoever wants to play him). The maid left off to feed him. Lynn grabbed another peach and took a bite.

( Alex play Jason XD. And i noticed my cat keeps opening muffins and grabbing the wrapper and running off with it lol! )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

( Razz lol! )

Jessica knew her birthday was in 3 days and it was her 18th birthday and wanted it to be special. She hoped her sister, Lynn, remembered her birthday. She also told the maid before she left to feed Gracie, her Golden Retriever.
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaWolf Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

((I can be your german shepherd, Lexie. Do I fill out a form?))

LunaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Lynn got an alert on her phone. Her sisters Birthday! She knew her sister wanted a blue dress for her birthday and a perfect party. She searched on thee internet for the perfect dress for her sis but no luck came. She was planning on going out today to go find her sis the perfect dress and to get some party stuff.

( Edit: Yeah be my dogeh XD and yeah pick the form )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderFlight Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Name : Jason

Family : Rieners

Pets : Pet western hog nosed snake named Beall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Picture : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- Look if you dare. xD Let me know if you want it changed or something.

Personality : Calm, easy to be friends with, always focuses on the bright side of things, can be playful and loving, overall a big brother to most.

Crush : Lynn

AlexanderFlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Name : Carrie

Family : Saucers

Pets : German Shepard

Picture :Don't have one: But she has white skin, dark brown hair, and usually a striped red shirt and jeans.

Personality : She has a sort of jumpy personality when she doesn't have her kids around her, and around her kids she's just.. mom. xD

Crush : (Her hubby? xD)

Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaWolf Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm

((So I make the form myself? Alrighty.))
Name: Delta
Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Playful, loyal and friendly. Protective of Lynn. Loves attention.
Other: Lynn's dog.

LunaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

(Yay another person and It is Jessica is almost 18 Very Happy As she is 17 now and in 3 days she will be 18 yay!)

Jessica then finished her pancakes and the maid took her plate up and put it into the sink. Jessica then went and sat on the couch, flipping through channels. She found a cooking channel and decided to look at that. She found out how to make many different things.

(Edit: If anyone wants to be my golden retriever puppy, Gracie. They can, just make a form :3)
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

( *drools* LOL Acepted )

Lynn stretched again and texted Jason. Mybe you wanna hang out today? She sent the message and went to sit on the couch. She pulled out her labtop and logged on. She sent a video chat request to Jason and waited.

( BTW : Jason and Lynn have crush on eachother but dont admit it. Your the boy make a move XD )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm

(Thanks! I was supposed to be the mom.. wait thats not a proper age.. lol, I'll be the sister then.)
Carrie sat down on the couch with her sisters. "Cooking?" she asked, wondering why her sister would want to watch something so boring.

Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Jessica looked at her sister then looked back at the TV. She sighed, "Yeah I'm watching cooking shows... Got a problem with it?" She said to Carrie. She then turned her head back to the TV and kept watching the cooking channel.
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Carrie sighed, and looked back at the T.V. She wanted to do something fun- but what else was there to do? Her car was repairing, and she hadn't been going anywhere for days. There was nothing to do in the house, except sit and watch cooking shows with her siblings. I guess I'll have to live with it.. She thought, and continued watching.

Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderFlight Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Jason was taking a short nap. The constant annoying buzz of his phone went off, then the ringer. Lazily he got up half way, trying to find his phone blindly while wiping his eyes with his other hand. The slight annoyance wiped off his face as soon as he read the name. Lynn. A pleasant smirk showed while he read the text. Hang out? What another pleasant thought. He slowly made his way to his desk, popping up his lap top and watching it awaken while he thought deeply. He quickly logged on, the video chat request immediately popping up. He quickly ruffled his hair around, hoping it wasn't as messy as he thought. He then looked down at the text message, thinking of what exactly to say that would make her smile. Finally he texted back Sure. Want me to come over? It's boring here. Haha, I hope my hair isn't too messy. I sort of overslept. He couldn't help but to smile while he was typing, pressing the send button and reaching up to accept the video chat request. He still had his every day clothes on, a red shirt with a thin white collar, a completely black jacket to match. While the chat was loading, he tried his best to wipe off the huge smile on his face and to keep a clean look.

AlexanderFlight

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Jessica handed Carrie the remote, "Here. I'm going to my room and getting on my laptop." She then got up out of the couch and headed upstairs to her room. She closed the door then laid on her bed. She got her laptop and checked her email. She found nothing new and sighed, "Stuff is boring here... I wish I had something to do atleast." She soon closed her computer and sighed, turning on the TV in her room and continued watching the cooking channel.
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Lynn's phone went off with a snog. She opned the message, it was Jason! She quickly read the message. Now!?!? Come over!?!? She replied. Sure, just let me get a chance to change. She sent the message. The video chat popped up. She saw Jason fixing his hair. My hair! She thought as she brushed it then ssmiled. Hey. She said looking at Jason in teh webcam.

( Pretend the sisters pick on each othre XD )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Carrie kept switching channels. She stopped on one channel when she saw someone singing a weird song. She chuckled, and kept switching, until she realized there was nothing of her interest. She put their remote on the table, and sat down, in thought.

Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderFlight Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Jason slowly stopped fixing his hair and managed to make the most controlled smile he could. If not, he'd be smiling from ear to ear in such happiness to see her. "Hey." He replied, his voice almost cracking. He felt slightly embarrassed from it, but he moved on. "So, what do you want to do when I come over?" he made a soft hum as he thought, "Maybe we could go somewhere too."

AlexanderFlight

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Jessica decided to go ride in her SUV. She opened her door but grabbed her keys to all her cars before she closed the door. She wrote a note about her going to the mall and left it on the counter in the kitchen. She then went outside and got into her car, starting it. She then left the driveway easily and headed toward the mall.

(Gtg. I'm going to get on my Ipod soon and come back.)
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum