WEO Friend RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family RP ( Copy )

+6
Ayashe♪♫
Lady
LunaWolf
AlexanderFlight
animal_lover
Lexiestarz/Admin
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Family RP ( Copy ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Family RP ( Copy )

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Lynn sat down on the bench and began to watch her dog. She stretched her legs out puting them on the railing. She sighed and pulled out her phone. Checking her email there was none interesting. Jason! She shouted callnng him in. She sighed and put her legs down. She moved her bangs away from her eyes.

( Yeah my other male shepard XD )
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

http://weofriendsrp.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaStar Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Name : Alpha

Family : With lexie

Pets : He IS a pet xD

Picture : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality : Protective, brave.
Crush : None.

Heheh, so unsure.

Last edited by Southern Eclipse on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Becuz I like editing.)
AquaStar
AquaStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 pm

You fill the form out :U
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Can I just keep my same characters? Suspect

Whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm

NOT CHU Evil or Very Mad
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 pm

So I can?

Whitewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaStar Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Edited the form, gotta go to bed.
AquaStar
AquaStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Anyone wanna dog ..? >o> I'll be RPing him.

Yeah, I'll use Felicity's picture until I get his reference done...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Seventy-two, the number he was given when he served in the army as a First Aid dog.
AKA: Seven
Breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Seemingly calm and reserved, but after being in the war, he's unusually skittish at times. The smell of smoke or gunpowder will set him off, either resulting in a snapping, barking frenzy. Other than that, he's just very independent and quiet, rarely ever paying any attention to others. He is unconditionally loyal towards his owner, whoever it may be.
Mental/Physical health: After a bullet wound in his head, he has lost sight in his left eye.
Other: He has been trained for military uses, and has been through it all. There's not much that can stop him once he's started. Might as well shoot him if he looks ready to kill. Usually, they won't let most dogs go back to a regular life style due to this, but his they were simply honoring his handler's last request before he died on the field.

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Acepted ^^ Start RPing
Why wnt alex repy D:<
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm

(Can someone tell me what has happened? I was at school D:<)
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:03 pm

(Not much, Nichole is texting Jack(Alrai's Character) in their living room and Lynn just let Delta go outside.)

Seventy padded down the aisle, not even glancing at the dogs barking threats to him from behind their steel cages. His claws clicked in rhythm with his long, graceful strides as they neared his cage. This place was luxurious compared to his former home. That home was an open world, full of diseases and vermin. You hardly got a wink of sleep before your leash was jerked and your nose filled with the stink of them. They were his enemies, the ones he had been trained to seek out and kill. Seventy never really got a good look at his opponents, despite two years in a land that was literally crawling with them.
Suddenly the woman holding his leash stopped and opened the kennel door. Seventy wondered whether he should treat all humans like his owner and obey their commands. If he had done so in the war, he would have been punished. Following any command other than his owner was how he worked. Now there was no owner. No one to scold him. No one to praise him. No one to love him.
"In." The verbal command was instantly obeyed, and he headed into the kennel. Seventy sniffed, expecting the smell of blood and smoke. Nothing but dog food and dogs. He almost missed the smells.
Pushing the thoughts away, he explored his new living quarters, then circled the soft lump in the corner before laying down to watch the aisle.

((Guess you'll have to adopt him. xD He's at an animal shelter now.))

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Umm nothing realy. another sister joined XD Ayashes char Nichole. AKA Nick. Jason is spacing out and Jack Alrais char joined, in the ? Family XD

Editing with RP

Lynn sighed and thought of another german shepard for her dog Delta. Mybe she could even train them a bit. But she sighed and walked into the house leaving the dog door open to let Delta in. She called the local animal shelter. Hello, Its Lynn, Umm im looking for a new german shepard for Delta? The man told her they had just gotten a new shipment of dogs and there was a german shepard. She sighed in relief. Ok, i'll come and pick him up now. She walked upstairs, brushed her hair and washed her face. She got dressed into shorts and a black tank top. She put on her sunglasses and stepped out of her door room and headed downstairs. She then grabbed her cellphone and purse off the cofee table. She took her Hummer keys out of her purse and got her black high heeled boots on, and stepped out the garage door to her black hummer. She started the engine and backed out of the garage. She then drove to the pet store to pick up some things. She got a doggeh carrier car kit to block the dog from jumping up front. And asked the man to install it. It only took 10 minutes and on her way she wnet to the shelter. She parked in the parking lot and walked in. She walked to the front desk, Yeah i called earlier about the german shepard? The man knodded and walked her too the back. The dog was aodrable. She stuck her fingers threw the cage and said I'll take him!. She walked ovr to the leashed and picked a camo one out. She hooked it onto his color, but no color was found. Hmmm. She thought picking out a black color. She attached it to his neck. Seventy. Seventy is your name. She smiled and hooked the leash on. She payed for the dog and walked out the front door. Come on boy! She shouted smiling.

Her Boots ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her Car

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

((Oh, Seventy has his handler's dog tags around his neck. c: One says Dave Ketron on it, the other says Seventy Two- Certified First Aid dog.))

Seventy raised his head as he was suddenly clipped to a leash by a woman in black. He felt uneasy, unable to see her eyes through the black glass. Other than that, she seemed nice. Her touch was gentle as she clipped the camo leash onto a new black collar.
The large dark dog followed her obediently out the door, cautiously glancing sideways at her every few moments. He couldn't help but wonder where she might be taking him.

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrai Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

((OOC: Blast. I was going to have Jack take in Seventy. xP You’re much quicker than I.))

Jack stared at his arm first in disbelief that quickly to anger, and blamed it for ruining his dream. You aren’t supposed to actually feel pain when you’re sleeping, yet pain he felt. Obviously it was his arm’s fault for feeling said pain, instead of his for wooing himself into believing reality was not. Head slowly turned to face the phone, and he sized it up like one would their opponent. Perhaps his glare had scared the item slightly, for it quickly displayed “Call Ended”. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing Lynn had decided to hang up before actually attempting to spark up a conversation. However, the battle was not finished, and the phone retaliated with a new text message. Jack carefully devoured each word like a small piece to a massive puzzle, and eventually tapped out “I’ve got a date almost every night this week. How about you?” Of course the poor sap was leading her on. He had carefully left out the fact that the one he had made arrangements to spend time with was his dearest book. He placed the phone face-down to his leg; hand resting on its back as to wait for a response.
Alrai
Alrai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm

((OOC: That's what I wanted to happen, seeing as Lynn and them had like four dogs. ^_^; Maybe Lexie will let you have him, but if not that's fine. c:))

Nichole glared at Carrie and muttered, "What life?" then returned her attention to the show. She glanced at her phone to see if it had possibly buzzed while her mind had been elsewhere, but it sat motionless. A tiny frown was cast upon her face, feeling slightly defeated to not have been able to keep a the conversation going.
Just then it hummed against the leather and she grasped it, eager to see the message.
She raised a brow in almost true surprise. Him, booked? Maybe she really had misjudged him.
Nick glanced at the her sister as she typed the words in response, "Oh, well my sister Lynn is having her 18nth birthday in a few days. I was going to invite you. I guess you can come if you have any free time on that day. Other than that, there's not much to do this week."

((Fail post. >.>))

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:55 am

Alrai wrote:((OOC: Blast. I was going to have Jack take in Seventy. xP You’re much quicker than I.))

Jack stared at his arm first in disbelief that quickly to anger, and blamed it for ruining his dream. You aren’t supposed to actually feel pain when you’re sleeping, yet pain he felt. Obviously it was his arm’s fault for feeling said pain, instead of his for wooing himself into believing reality was not. Head slowly turned to face the phone, and he sized it up like one would their opponent. Perhaps his glare had scared the item slightly, for it quickly displayed “Call Ended”. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing Lynn had decided to hang up before actually attempting to spark up a conversation. However, the battle was not finished, and the phone retaliated with a new text message. Jack carefully devoured each word like a small piece to a massive puzzle, and eventually tapped out “I’ve got a date almost every night this week. How about you?” Of course the poor sap was leading her on. He had carefully left out the fact that the one he had made arrangements to spend time with was his dearest book. He placed the phone face-down to his leg; hand resting on its back as to wait for a response.

Lol have teh dogeh. I have 2 dogehs. Editing

Lynn stood up from the bench and headed to her room. When she got to the steps she shouted Im going to the mall!. She went upstairs and brushed her hair and put her black boots on. She put her sunglasses on then walked downstairs. She grabbed her purse,cellphone and keys off the table and walked out the garage door. She walked up to her car unlocking it and getting in. She started it up then backed out the driveway.

Last edited by Lexiestarz/Admin on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP'ed wroung)
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaStar Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 am

Can someone plz give me a rundown on who everybody is and the characters and whats been happening from page 1? (I might not be Lynn's dog(spell dog backwards and u get god O.o) since I wanna be a female Doberman. (will edit wit form)

(diff type of form but its an animal form)

Name: Abbey (hope its not taken, and I'm not sure 'bout using this name :( )
AKA(Optional): Abbey
Personality: A bit rough, kind to those she trusts, aggressive towards animals, criminals and humans she doesn't know. Her bite is worse than her bark, considering she doesn't bark.
Description or Picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
History: She use to be a guard dog, then was requested from the police to be a police dog for 1 week while their main dog was ill, then she was returned to her owner, but after that her owner died.
Species: Doberman
Info about species: Among the most intelligent, alert and loyal companion dogs, the Doberman, also known as the Doberman Pinscher, holds its place as a popular pet breed. Unlike recent times, the Doberman were commonly employed as guard or police dogs. This built of this breed is square and of medium size, with a short coat. It is one of the many dog breeds who are known for their compact built, endurance and speed.
Location: In a dog shelter, in her own pen, because she keeps attacking other dogs.
Other: She has a chain around her neck, because the other normal collars kept snapping, her previous owner was called Emily Rose. (:D)

(me know me showing off xD I just like dalmations and dobermans XD)
(Soz lexie, but if u really wanna, I could rp Alpha aswell, but I am really bad at roleplaying two characters.)

Last edited by Andromeda on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I givin' da FOOOOOORMM!)
AquaStar
AquaStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexiestarz/Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Well i can let the doberman dog be my pet replacing him :/ Or you can find someone else to be the owner. Because Lynn has so many dogs you dont have to be her pet ^^ Alrai can have ya XD
Lexiestarz/Admin
Lexiestarz/Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaStar Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Right now I'm in a doggy shelter so don't worry someone will adopt meh :D
AquaStar
AquaStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrai Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Jack eyed the phone intensely as it drove a vibration into his leg. He placed his fingers about its edges, and brought it to his eyes. After devouring the words with epic speed, a smile tugged slowly upwards on his lips. Was being included really that easy? All it took was the appearance that you actually had a life to make people want to include you in theirs? He smacked the palm of his hand to the side of his head in punishment for not thinking of this before. He quickly moved his hand to his mouth and curled it into a fist, coughing and sobering up simultaneously. He fumbled to enter the words “I’ll see what I can do.” And pushed send with the dim return of a smile. Even with his great luck, he figured that the conversation would run dry after that, and so he shoved the phone into his pocket. Jack peered into the surrounding darkness of the basement, and could care less now that it was utterly void of companionship. The void would be filled soon. He leaned over and flicked on the other light, blinking with the sudden change. Boy would place a marker in his book, and then close it solemnly like one would turn away from a casket of a lost friend. After this, he spun around and jogged up the stairs, throwing his arms over his head and groaning at the all sunlight that attacked his eyes. He’d continue to walk with arms as shields, and with footsteps reverberating on a lonely wooden flooring to the door. Boy turned the handle with his newly found excitement, and stepped out, slamming it behind him. What a wonderful day for a walk. What a wonderful day to get out of that damn dark and anti-social basement. He had to contain a whistle as he strolled about the city streets, window shopping the stores that incased the roads. His pace slowed as he neared the animal shelter, and he turned to squint carefully into the window. Hm.
Alrai
Alrai

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaStar Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Abbey snapped at a human who was going to put her in the same cage with a yappy, annoying, small mutt. If she was put in there she would tear it to pieces, it would drive her round the bend! She continued to be reluctent before another, more experienced worker said to the one trying to put her in the cage "Don't do that you idiot! You'll kill the poor thing!" And he wasn't talking about Abbey.
AquaStar
AquaStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaWolf Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Delta's ears flicked upwards at the sound of a car leaving the driveway. He pushed his way inside through the dog door to see who had left. Nick was on the couch doing something with one of those strange metal devices, and Carrie was standing nearby. His tail drooped slightly. No Lynn. At least some of them were still home, he hated it when all the humans left the house at once. He settled down beside the couch, chewing at one of his paw-pads.

LunaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayashe♪♫ Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

((OOC: Starting back from the post where Seven was put in the cage.))

Seventy wasn't about to sleep. Heck, he wasn't sure he even could have if he wanted to. He stared idly straight ahead, skull placed comfortably on his paws, ears erect.
Despite the simple aura to the place, he still couldn't help but cling to his old ways. In the war, he had learned that it was ninety-nine point nine percent certain that an enemy lurked nearby. There was no 'possibilities'. It was either yes or no, positive or negative, possible or impossible. Better safe than sorry.
Here, he couldn't decide. Was it possible that a man awaited just around the wall, gun loaded and muscles tensed? Doubt pricked at Seventy's mind, the same doubt that could put your whole group in the grasps of death. When your running point in front of 150 men, it's hard not to doubt yourself. All Seventy had to rely on was his keen senses. The brush of wind over a tight wire, unnatural placement of the brush, the lightest whiff of gunpowder. Any of those missed, and they were all dead.
But still, he had to remind himself that this wasn't the field. This was some rank building filled with a bunch of mutts, all eager to get out. Was he eager to get out? He didn't even know how to get out. All of these dogs seemed to know the key to making it out of this place, but even he, a trained military dog, was clueless.
They all seemed to want to grab the people's attention. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Unless it was at an enemy, barking and bouncing were both forbidden. The only thing he opened his mouth for was the simple woofs to indicate certain traps ahead. Or to pull out his teeth and latch onto someone's arm or gun.
As for charming the citizens? He wasn't much of a star, but most people can't resist a good proud war shepherd. Other than that, it was keep your gait steady, and your head high.

Ayashe♪♫

Back to top Go down

Post  animal_lover Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm

(Sorry I haven't been replying in awhile...)

Jessica soon drove back to the house. She took out all the stuff she bought and knocked on the door then said, "If anyone is there it's Jessica."
animal_lover
animal_lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrai Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

((OOC: Would you like Jack to adopt Abbey? I wasn’t intending him to take in two, but he can if you would like.))
Jack’s mind crept back to the empty darkness and lonely floors as he looked into the shelter’s window. Without warning he opened the door, and stepped inside. There wasn’t much conscious thought to the action. He walked up to the counter and placed his hand on its marble. Quickly it occurred to him that speaking would be required, and he stammered slightly, “..C.could I browse, please?” He was unsure of not only every aspect of his speaking, but the use of the word ‘browse’ in particular. They were not items to view, they were living animals. The man gave him a curious look, muttered some term of agreement before leading him to the cages. Jack followed on eager yet shaky legs. The man stood to the side and stared at him with a look Jack considered a bit heavy. Eventually it dawned on him that he was supposed to..well.. browse, and so he took a few slowly timed strides down the aisle of cages. Head swiveled to view each with equal time, whilst mind silently mapped them out based on a simple first look. Most were just faceless mutts to him; aside from two. Both sat within their respective wires, alone, earning for themselves some mere ‘prescience.’ He’d paused at the German Sheppard’s, and turned to face him. Eyes scoured him for any signs of character, personality. Obviously he appeared quiet in nature, which appealed to Jack greatly. Second were the dog tags, the ill-informed teenager considered just to be some pretty awesome canine jewelry. Jack managed an, “Um. Hi,” to this apparent ‘Seventy’ before going to examine the other animal. This one appeared easily angered, and dominance hungry. Perhaps that was a really cool trait to the boy, but it also slightly frightened him. Perhaps a badass Doberman would be too much for the laid-back kid? He sighed and nodded to the other dog in acknowledgement. Decisions, decisions.
Alrai
Alrai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum